Purchase Manager is a software package designed for inventory and stock management for any type of business. An entire transaction from enquiry to vendor payment can be modelled based on your business flow. By customizing the package for your business application, we can improve your stock management as well as generate rich reports that will help you take your business in new directions.
- Fully customized to your organization’s business process
- At all stages of a transaction you can easily email or print out details
- Vendors and customer management is linked directly to transactions
- Unlimited user accounts and administrator option for tracking activity of these accounts along with IP address restriction for security
- No hardware investments since it is a fast web application that you can access from anywhere using a simple web browser
- Place purchase orders for goods and enter good received notices when your stocks arrive
- Send enquiries to vendors and get quotes using the package
- Manage your personal finances and payments to vendors
- Very simple and easy to use
- A complete accounting solution designed for your organization
- Customer and vendor database management with integrated email and SMS facility
- A online web application that you can access from anywhere in the world
- User management with admin features so that you staff can use the application with their own login identities
Who can use ?
Purchase-order is designed for any business that manages stocks of products and related vendor/user information. It models transactions involving purchase of new goods, tracking the goods, maintaining an inventory, sending the goods to a location and payments to vendors. Businesses can also benefit from the reports that are automatically generated using the data in the application.
- Customer and vendor management with integrated email and SMS options, which means keeping your stakeholders up to date.
- Web hosted application - keeps your data safe in the Internet so that you can access it from anywhere in the world.
- User management - you can assign privilege to the users of the application, which means more customisation in providing access to your employees.